Monday, August 13, 2012

Wow - that was a depressing start

Okay, that first post was pretty depressing. Intense. Sorry about that.

Baby update: 7 weeks pregnant

The kinda cool thing about this being my fourth time around is that I have learned to pay attention to my body. I mean REALLY good attention. I notice everything! I feel pretty good overall. I don't generally get morning sickness so I am lucky in that regard. I am intensely tired. We are visiting with the in-laws so I have had a nap two days in a row. Just beautiful! I also am feeling short of breath. This usually goes away after a few weeks, but it is just annoying for now.

Weight: 132 I haven't officially gained any weight so far, but I never lost the last 5 (okay 10) with my third. With my last three pregnancies I gained over 50 lbs each. That was NOT a very good idea and I really want to avoid that this time around.

Exercise: Yoga on Monday and a tiny hike yesterday. I want to add another yoga later in the week, but we are on vacation this week so it probably won't happen. I'll start adding a picture later on, but for now I look pregnant because I never stopped looking pregnant after #3...bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment